[PlanetCCRMA] [rt-kernel] dubugging mode?

Mon Dec 7 10:04:01 PST 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 01:53 -0800, Er wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thank you for being so quick to answer every time! Truthfully,
> I don't know if there is any link between that message and my
> prformances... I thought so, but I have no proof!
>

> Nonetheless the symptoms are pretty obvious : jack "jumps"
> (it's a clearly hearable xrun) every 0.5 seconds.... while
> it works fine in the normal kernel...
>
> To you have any Ideas?

Sorry, not really. Xruns every 0.5 seconds would point to some periodic
process, most probably nothing to do with the debugging options in the
build.

What are the settings you are using with jack? Which version of jack are
you running?

-- Fernando