[PlanetCCRMA] (no subject)

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 25 14:35:21 PST 2009

I checked out the ffado website before posting, and the reason I asked
about an update is that the package in ccrma had the motu drivers broken.
The ffado developers released a patched version as soon as they knew,
but it didn't make it into ccrma.

But - I'm happy to wait a week or two for the stable release makes it
into ccrma, except that I'm on holidays, hoping to record some music and
have been lent a moto 828!

I tried to build ffado from the ffado website, but it all came a bit
unstuck, and would rather stick with packaged items if I can.

later,

PaulH