[PlanetCCRMA] What Am I Missing?-- playback and capture sample rates do not match (44100 vs. 48000) F10 and F11

Sean Beeson seanbeeson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:32:45 PST 2009

Another thing I just noticed is that the "Interface" choice in the
QjackCtl settings window is set to default and does not allow me to
change it, being grayed out. In the Gnome Sound Preferences the
Default Mixer Tracks has the onboard chosen and does not list another
device. I am pretty sure I could change both of these at one time. I
am not sure if this information helps, but I just read in another post
that Fernando mentions that one should make sure that  "Interface" is
pointing to "hw:0" and not default. I always kill PulseAudio before I
do anything.

Thanks again, if anyone can help,

--Sean