[PlanetCCRMA] What Am I Missing?-- playback and capture sample rates do not match (44100 vs. 48000) F10 and F11

kelly hirai khirai at ongaku.isa-geek.net
Sun Dec 20 19:35:34 PST 2009

i reciently aquired this interface. there seems to be a kernel patch to
get this up in to the 24 bit 96 kHz relm with some modifications to the
modprobe.d directory for module loading arguments as well. i'm not sure if
this is part of the ccrma rt-kernel or not. i have 44100 kHz @ 16 bits
working with the unmodified snd_usb_audio (stock fedora 11 kernel).
theoretically, 48kHz should work but i have not been able to get that
either.

http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/M-Audio_FastTrack_Pro

kelly