[PlanetCCRMA] Solved: My Delta 1010 died

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sun Feb 1 11:09:03 PST 2009

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 13:55:09 -0500
Roy Vestal <rvestal at trilug.org> wrote:
> Just an FYI. The link below refers to two capacitors that blew in my
> Delta 1010 just as the link mentioned (470uF/63V). I replaced them and
> my studio is back up and running at 100%.
>
> The link also shows how to setup up 2 Delta 1010's in config files and
> with word clock to act as a 16 channel input. Pretty cool I must say!
>
> http://delta.brainiac.com/delta1010capfix.html

Roy, I'm really glad that my site helped you out.  Feedback like this
definitely made it worth taking the time to document it.  I'd also like
to give more thanks to Brett McCoy who gave me the "dead" 1010 to
experiment with.  If it weren't for his generosity, I wouldn't have had
a unit to document repairing (and pairing!)

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com