[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel-rt support for Ndiswrapper broken

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Tue Jun 2 11:42:42 PDT 2009

The 2.6.29 ccrma test kernels seem to be missing something that keep
the akmod from building, so remove all the dot 29 test kernels and use
the 2.6.26 kernel that you had listed in your original post.

I am not a pro on this kernel stuff, but nvidia has worked without any
problems since I started using the akmods.  However, I couldn't get
the broadcom akmod to activate my wireless, (it could have been a
configuration issue on my part), and fwcutter has always worked great
with my broadcom wireless adapter.  And I hope the issues with akmod
and the dot 29 kernels gets worked out before ccrma moves to F11.

Good Luck,
Jeff