[PlanetCCRMA] Cannot set keyboard in Gnome, running via VNC in FC10

Bengt Månsson bengt.mansson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:50:49 PDT 2009

Sean, it worked!
I had to install xorg drivers for display and keyboard to get it working on
the local display. Pretty easy when I finally found the nonfree nvidia stuff
at rpmfusion. The local display could then be configured correctly. After
that I could suddenly select keyboard in the VNC display. There must be a
quicker way to do this, but it worked. Now I can hide that local display in
the cellar again.
Thanks a lot
/Bengt