[PlanetCCRMA] soundcard must be detected via local display before detected via vnc

Bengt Månsson bengt.mansson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 04:17:16 PDT 2009

Hi
Dejavu
In fc8 the tip below worked well.
Now I have upgraded to fc10 and have the same problem again, but this time
the tip doesn't work.
I can manually set permissions and make it work, but I have to do this after
each reboot.
Maybe I have forgotten something or else something has changed in the distro
wrt permissions and remote login.
Please advise
/Bengt

ps for Fernando:
I notice my last mail went to you instead of the list. Sorry about that.