[PlanetCCRMA] AMD 64/Radeon HD 3300 Video Driver

stuff stuff at johnadon.com
Tue Jun 16 05:48:19 PDT 2009

Sean Beeson wrote:
> John,
>
> I have an AMD 64-bit system with an integrated Radeon running Fedora
> 10 with the rt-kernel and I was hoping to help you out, but it looks
> like mine is
>
> 01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon HD 3200
> Graphics
>
> it is using the generic driver
>
> --Sean

Thanks, Sean. I do think that might be relevant because I'm assuming the
HD 3XXX series are all similar since ATI lists their proprietary driver
that way - a driver for the entire "HD 3XXX" series. I will try out the
generic driver once again. Are you using an xorg.conf or are you doing
it the new way that doesn't use one? (The move to the xorg.conf-less
system is a bit confusing to me so I'm not sure where settings are
located without it!)