[PlanetCCRMA] [amsynthe] Testers wanted for upcoming release (1.2.3)

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Sun Apr 25 04:21:01 PDT 2010

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, nixx wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been hacking away at amSynth for the last few weeks, and think
> it's ready for a new release (1.2.3).

Hi nixx,

I'm trying the new version from SVN.
Building from sources: succesful.

Playing: I don't get any sound or other sounds than the expected sounds
when selecting the default presets.

Am I forgetting something or doing something wrong ?

I happens to me with 1.2.2 also.
I can remember how it should sound, but something must have gone wrong
when updating some of the required libs ? I did not use amSynth frequently
enough to be able to point to the exact moment things started to go
wrong.

I must also admit that I'm an "adventureous" Fedora user. Often I built
new stuff from packages myself, being ahead of official Fedora/PlanetCCRMA
updates, and sometimes things go wrong ...

--

Martin