[PlanetCCRMA] Running a Lenovo ThinkPad R400 or T400 on a Fedora12/CCRMA setup

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 14 00:40:16 PST 2010

> Are you saying that you (are) running one of the CCRMA RT Kernels, but
> just not the latest? Which one are you running?

Yes I'm running an rt-kernel.  am typing this at work so I don't have the
machine in fron of me but I think it's 2.6.31 rather then 33 (but not
sure).
Like nando I had issues with getting the display to work initially but
changing BIOS settings fixed that (again it was a long time ago so I don't
recall the details). I got the ATI graphic card not Nvidia.

Oded