[PlanetCCRMA] FC14

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 28 10:12:01 PST 2010

Hi Orcan, Oded,

The only issue I am having while using Jack out of Fedora-14 official
repos is that the realtime switch doesn't seem to work with
PlanetCCRMA's RT Kernel.

I remember few years ago that one of the reasons (among many others),
why Fernando was packaging Jack, was to toggle this 'realtime' switch.

Best of all,

  --* Juan