[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with qjackctl in Fedora 14

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Thu Dec 30 05:20:53 PST 2010

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010, Simon Lewis wrote:

> Do you have a file named "90-jack.conf" under "/etc/security/limits.d/" ?
>
> The file should contain the following:
>
> # Planet CCRMA, jack-audio-connection-kit
> #
> # Allow processes access to rt priority and memory locking
> # without limits, needed by the rt kernel and jackd
> *    -    rtprio    99
> *    -    memlock    4194304
> *    -    nice    -10

On my system I have this file: "/etc/security/limits.d/99-jack.conf"
and this file: "/etc/secutity/limits.d/90-nproc.conf"

rpm -qf /etc/security/limits.d/90-nproc.conf
tells me it is installed on my Fedora 14 system by:

pam-1.1.1-6.fc14.i686

No big deal, just wanted to add this info to this thread.

--

Martin