[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with qjackctl in Fedora 14

Simon Lewis simon.lewis at slnet-online.de
Thu Dec 30 00:46:16 PST 2010

Hello Roger

Do you have a file named "90-jack.conf" under "/etc/security/limits.d/" ?

The file should contain the following:

# Planet CCRMA, jack-audio-connection-kit
#
# Allow processes access to rt priority and memory locking
# without limits, needed by the rt kernel and jackd
*    -    rtprio    99
*    -    memlock    4194304
*    -    nice    -10

Simon