[PlanetCCRMA] Nvidia driver with the ccrma rt-kernel.

Geoff King gsking1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:52:42 PDT 2010

Juan,
You are right about having to re-install nvidia with every kernel switch.

I have been using the FC13-rt kernel and the nvidia 256.xx driver for
a few months now and it has worked great.  I do notice warnings
showing up in the system log "dmesg" when using VDPAU to accelerate
video and some OpenGL stuff.  For this reason, I have set media
players like VLC and mplayer to not use VDPAU.  I never had any real
issues, just lots of kernel warnings, but thought wise to avoid that.

Geoff