[PlanetCCRMA] pulseaudio successfully banished to the AC97 CODEC?

Tue Apr 26 09:34:38 PDT 2011

On 04/25/2011 10:04 PM, Julius Smith wrote:
> I should have said "the first server wins and the second server
> loses".  The race for me was typically Chrome vs. JACK. - jos

I imagine that Chrome is trying to use alsa directly and not through
pulseaudio. In that case all bets are off. Maybe there is a confguration
option in Chrome? If you start Jack you should see it asking for the
card and getting it from pulseaudio.

-- Fernando