[PlanetCCRMA] new fc16 rt kernel, 3.2.9-rt15

Sat Mar 3 10:54:43 PST 2012

On 03/02/2012 09:22 PM, Michael J. Wilson wrote:
> Hi Nando,
>
> Lenovo Thinkpad x220, FC16.
>
> 3.2.7-1.rt13 was giving me some shutdown problems (after drives
> unmounted device would not halt; maybe ACPI issue?)

Hmm, yes, I saw a problem with my test laptop last night after testing
3.2.9, I got a panic on shutdown (which I had not seen before, I think).
I was about to go home so I did not try to document it and submit a bug
report.

Did you see a kernel panic as well? Or just hangs?
Thanks for the feedback!
-- Fernando