[PlanetCCRMA] recent version of linuxsampler

Tue Jul 1 10:50:38 PDT 2014

Hi Nils,

> Am 30.06.2014 21:12, schrieb Nils Tonnätt:
>> Am 30.06.2014 20:46, schrieb Fernando Lopez-Lezcano:
>>> What would be a decent version, current svn? Is that stable?
>>>
>> Yes. On their download page they tell you to use the svn version. But
>> there is a lot of development going on. The old version is also not
>> stable. Maybe we could offer both versions?
>> If someone guides me I could learn to maintain a stable version.

Offering both versions would be problematic. The problems with
svn/cvs/git is knowing which commit defines a more or less stable
version of the program and/or libraries.

On 07/01/2014 03:24 AM, Nils Tonnätt wrote:
> I merged the upstream spec file with yours and created some snapshot
> libgig packages.

Thanks! Do you think this would be stable enough? Have you tested it?
What about the other libraries and programs? (liblscp, linuxsampler,
gigedit).