[PlanetCCRMA] recent version of linuxsampler

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at gmx.net
Tue Jul 1 14:54:01 PDT 2014

Am 01.07.2014 19:50, schrieb Fernando Lopez-Lezcano:
> Offering both versions would be problematic. The problems with
> svn/cvs/git is knowing which commit defines a more or less stable
> version of the program and/or libraries.
I will ask the devs from linuxsampler.

> On 07/01/2014 03:24 AM, Nils Tonnätt wrote:
>> I merged the upstream spec file with yours and created some snapshot
>> libgig packages.
>
> Thanks! Do you think this would be stable enough? Have you tested it?
> What about the other libraries and programs? (liblscp, linuxsampler,
> gigedit).
>
> -- Fernando
I think I had an old version of your spec file. Is the package in the
repository actually a svn snapshot?! How do I get the latest spec files
or a source repository of planet ccrma?

The other libraries and programs will follow. And then I will test
everything.

Thank you for your help!

-- Nils