[PlanetCCRMA] recent version of linuxsampler

Nils Tonnätt nils.tonnaett at gmx.net
Thu Jul 3 08:41:35 PDT 2014

Am 03.07.2014 08:36, schrieb Fernando Lopez-Lezcano:
> Here:
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/20/SRPMS/repoview/
>

>> The other libraries and programs will follow. And then I will test
>> everything.
>
> Let me know, if I have "stable" svn commits it would be easy to
> release new packages.
> Thanks for the help!!
> -- Fernando

I made new packages of libgig and linuxsampler commit 2663 today. Had to
add a Buildrequirment and a ld.conf file. lscp seems to be the latest
version already. The packages work so far. My drumset samples have
outputs for every single drum now. The sound glitches with that samples
come later but are not gone.

I wait for an answer from the linuxsampler devel mailing list what
revision may be stable.

-- Nils