[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 20

Donald Steven t6sn7gt at aim.com
Mon Mar 2 11:43:30 PST 2015

Some cards (my RME HDSP 9632, for example) don't 'like' pulseaudio. I've
had success doing the following:

==========

1. Remove:

alsa-plugins-pulseaudio
xine-lib-pulseaudio
xmms-pulse

2. If you can, prevent pulseaudio from starting using open
gnome-session-properties.

3. Create a file called client.conf containing the lines:

   autospawn = no
   daemon-binary = /bin/true

and place this file in ~/.pulse

4.  Reboot and, hopefully,  no more pulseaudio.

Don