[Stk] OS X??

David Lowenfels dfl@alum.mit.edu
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:26:40 -0700

Hello:
   Has anyone worked with porting STK to OS X? I guess the sound
output driver part needs some tweaking, since OS X doesn't use
ALSA... I am fairly new to linux development. What sort of sound
library should I use, portaudio?

-D

--
we are dancing                   /       \            Macrocosmic Microcosms
ultra-micro partikles      ^\_/^\_/^\_/^\_/^\_/^    the Geometry Of Divinity