[Stk] OS X??

Gary Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:23:12 -0700 (PDT)

I will be making a new release (4.1) of STK this week which includes
OS X support.  The only delay at this point is the result of some
problems that have come to my attention with OS 10.2 and gcc 3.
Since I don't currently have a 10.2 system for testing, I may have to
go forward with the release and then provide updates when I have them.

--gary