[Stk] STK and RtAudio update releases

Yan_Gengzhen yan_gengzhen@anyka.com.cn
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:41:41 +0800

HI,

I have noticed the following section in the PRCRev class in the STK.

PRCRev :: PRCRev(MY_FLOAT T60)
{
  // Delay lengths for 44100 Hz sample rate.
  int lengths[4]= {353, 1097, 1777, 2137};     //------ I want to set the
lengths for 22.5KHz,but how can I?
  double scaler = Stk::sampleRate() / 44100.0;

  // Scale the delay lengths if necessary.

If I want to modify the delay length for 22500 Hz instead of 44100 Hz in the
following function,how can I set the value of the variable,int
lengths[4]=[?,?,??].
Would  you mind giving me some advice?

Thank you very much!!

Best Regards,