[Stk] Mandolin class

Liam Kelly liamdotcom_@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:12:26 -0000

Yep, __LITTLE_ENDIAN__ in place as required.  I'm not sure what I did
but now all I get is a wave file with 40000 samples of silence when I
compile (?!?).  It's a mystery, but thanks for trying to help me anyway.

Incidently I was just wondering about why there might be 12 different
Mandolin impulse responses, are they each taken under different
conditions?  I would be interested to know.

Thanks again

Liam

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Scavone [mailto:gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]
Sent: 17 March 2003 21:35
To: Liam Kelly
Subject: RE: [Stk] Mandolin class

Hi Liam,

I didn't realize that you were using VC++.  Since you got the program
to compile, I'll assume all the necessary classes were included.  My
guess is that the preprocessor definition __LITTLE_ENDIAN__ is
missing.  Go to: Project->Settings.  Then click on the C/C++ tab and
select the "Preprocessor" category.  If you don't have
__LITTLE_ENDIAN__ in the list of preprocessor definitions, you need to
add it there.  Note that the settings are debug/release specific.

--gary