[Stk] tempo variation

meera n meera_gn@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:42:42 +0100

Hello All ,
           I have two problems now.I think i wasn't clear while stating
earlier problem .
1.I need to sound instrument1 ,say piano for notes n1,n2,n3 in the skini
file , then switch to instrument 2 , drum for note n4,n5,n6 , then get back
to instrument 1 .Can i do this in Skini file (write this in skini format?)
2.I need to save the output generated by reading skini file into  a .wav
format. I tried the WvOut class but though it saves the output read from
Skini  in the wav format, it gives "data chunk contain no data" when i am
playing in winamp player

Any one having an idea , please let me know.

Regards,
Meera