[Stk] OS X - Missing "CoreAudio" on compile

Ge Wang gewang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 14:34:31 -0400

Hi Zach,

It looks like you may have been victimized by one of apple's recent
quicktime 7.x updates, which wipes out a good number of the necessary
headers without automatically replacing them.  If this is indeed the
problem, try the following:

1. go to system preferences -> software update -> hit "check now"
if you see any item that says quicktime SDK, install it.  That should
update and restore the headers.

2. (only) if you can't find the SDK in the above manner, download and
install from the web, try:

Does this help?

Best,
Ge!