[Stk] Question: visual C++ files in STK

Gary P. Scavone gary@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:16:14 -0400

Hi all,

I'm ready to make a new release of STK but I have one question for
those who care.  Up to now, I've distributed all STK Windows
workspace and projects as VC++ 6.0 files.  This allows people with
the (very) old compiler to still recompile STK.  Personally, I
switched to .NET about a year ago and it's getting harder to find a
computer with VC 6.0 still on it.

Is there anyone here that would be VERY upset if I switched all the VC
++ files to the .NET release?

Also, I don't want to test SGI support any longer because I don't
have access to a machine with an up-to-date C++ compiler on it.  Does
anyone care?? :-)

Regards,

--gary