[Stk] Simple recurrent events in STK

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:14:45 -0500

Hi David,

There is a "sleep()" function in the Stk class, which calls either
"usleep" on unix systems or the Windoze "sleep" function.  However,
it is not necessarily accurate.  Unfortunately, timing functionality
is fairly system-dependent and I haven't gotten around to finding the
best solutions on the various supported platforms.

Regards,

--gary