[Stk] Simple recurrent events in STK

David Michael david at unnature.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:03:40 -0500

Thanks Gary

I think this may actually be a decent solution. The way I had dealt
with this previously is to use a simple unit generator that was
"ticked" off at sample rate along with everything else in the
program. When the generator hit its peak value, it triggered a sample
to be played. This method is efficient enough on x86 machines, but I
think it is a really expensive operation for ARM processors with out
floating point coprocessors. Just looking for alternatives for
recurrent timed events.

Best
David