[Stk] Real time audio interface (RTAudio.h interface mainly for recording small word in real time on Mac) : looking for some directions to use stk-4.3.1 to record

alpana jui lpnjui at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:33:25 PDT 2008

Hello Everybody,

   I would like to use STK-4.3.1 on Mac 10.5.4 to record real time audio.
But I do not know how the small word can be captured by this. I need some
directions and help to use this software to record some voice and use this
software as a interface for a recording purposes in a speech recognition
application. One of my colleague wrote a RTAudio interface, perhaps to
capture real time small word for the application.  Please give me some
directions so that I can use stk-4.3.1 for recording real time speech.  The
background of the application for a speech recognition project is codeblock,
wxwidgets, fftw, stk4.3.1 and currently I am using Mac10.5.4..

 Could you give me some advice direction how I can use this software on the
provided background for recording voice for my application.

Look forward to hearing from you.

With sincere thanks,
Jui