[Stk] STK latency OK in Windows? Need recent Visual Studio?

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Aug 15 14:11:23 PDT 2008

Hi Chuck,

Using ASIO drivers with a good soundcard, you should be able to get
low latency.  XP is fine.  However, STK no longer compiles on MSVC++
6.0.  So, you would need to upgrade to a more recent compiler (or use
mingw, though that can be a bit of a hassle too).

Regards,

--gary