[Stk] New STK release (4.4.0)

John Dey jsdey at optonline.net
Fri May 1 16:13:57 PDT 2009

Gary,

Thanks for making your work available.  You probably have trained more
audio programmers then you ever imagined.  I find it fascinating
seeing how things work.

I do have a question:  The output of Md2Skini has the time output as
zero.  Why don't I see the delta time?  I traced it back to RtMidi and
it appears that CoreMidi is returning zero.  Is there an error in that
code or am I missing something?

John