[Stk] New STK release (4.4.0)

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun May 3 14:56:09 PDT 2009

Hi John,

If you look at the Md2Skini.cpp code, you'll see that SKINI messages
sent to stdout always have a delta time of zero.  This is because in a
realtime context, a delta time of zero say "apply the message
immediately" (which is usually what one wants).  However, if the
output is sent to a file, the delta times are not zero ... they are
the actual times between events.

I guess it would help to say that in the usage statement!

Regards,

--gary