[Stk] New STK release (4.4.0)

John Dey jsdey at optonline.net
Mon May 4 06:52:10 PDT 2009

Gary,

Thanks for getting back.  One more bit of information:  I was driving
Md2Skini with "playsmf file.mid 0 0".  Thinking that playsmf was do
something strange I just tried vmpk and the deltatime is still zero.
Maybe there is something that I am missing because I am getting
different results from you and others.

John