[Stk] New STK release (4.4.0)

John Dey jsdey at optonline.net
Tue May 5 13:25:26 PDT 2009

Gary,

I have done a little more investigating, since our previous email on
this topic, and notice that the variable timeStamp is not set in the
sendMessage method.  My suggestion is that you insert on line 754 of
RtMidi.cpp file the code:

timeStamp =  AudioGetCurrentHostTime();

This will allow the creation of skini files (with timing info) with
the -f option in Md2Skini.  My motivation is to edit the skini file
with events and then transform back to midi.  Thanks for your
assistance.

Respectively submitted,

John