[Stk] Music controller project

Roshana roshanamail at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 08:45:00 PDT 2010

I am not the geeky type, but I am a musician who has dreamed extensively
 of a spheric structure that would have a variety of music controllers
built into the structure, so that I could dance in the center of the
sphere and play it while I'm dancing. One area might be strings/harp,
another area would be percussion, another area would be one-octave
keyboards, perhaps, and another laser-triggered loops.
Who might I
enlist to talk to about this and potentially help me create such a
thing? ... Not that I'd be much help, other than my ideas of how it
might behave.
Roshana