[Stk] segfault running crtsine tutorial

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:23:54 PDT 2011

I am getting a segfault when running the crtsinetutorial, wondering where to
start figuring that out. As mentioned in a different email, I was able to
compile and play the playsaw.cpp test from RtAudio package, so I know
RtAudio is working ok.

Works ok:

g++ -Wall -D__UNIX_JACK__ -D__LITTLE_ENDIAN__ -o playsaw playsaw.cpp
../RtAudio.cpp -lpthread -ljack -lrt

Doesn't work:

iain at musicbox:~/audio/stk/tutorials/crtsine$ g++ -Wall -D__UNIX_JACK__
-D__LITTLE_ENDIAN__ -o crtsine crtsine.cpp RtAudio.cpp -lpthread -ljack -lrt
-lstk -I/usr/include/stk

iain at musicbox:~/audio/stk/tutorials/crtsine$ ./crtsine
SSE2 detected
SSE2 detected
SSE2 detected

Playing ... press <enter> to quit.