[Stk] segfault running crtsine tutorial

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:45:17 PDT 2011

Thanks Gary. I tried the following:

g++ -Wall -D__LINUX_ALSA__ -D__LITTLE_ENDIAN__ -o crtsine crtsine.cpp
/usr/local/src/RtAudio.cpp -lpthread -lasound -lrt -lstk -I/usr/include/stk

And my output is still:

iain at musicbox:~/audio/stk/tutorials/crtsine$ ./crtsine

Playing ... press <enter> to quit.
Segmentation fault

I'm mucking about to see if I can spot what's different between  playsaw and
crtsine on this system.

iain