[Stk] SOLVED, with new issue Re: segfault running crtsine tutorial

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:07:16 PDT 2011

Thanks for the help Gary, I think I must have buggered up my compile flags
between stk and rtsound. I went back and recompiled and reinstalled all of
rtsound, stk, and the app, with the flags corrections, and it works now. (
compiling with jack only )

That said, what I'm hearing is not a sine wave, it's sounds like it's
getting heavily clipped ( like, really heavily!). This is strange because
the example code using the sine wave generator and writing to a file works
fine. Would anyone know if there may some scaling issue when using jack?

thanks
iain