[Stk] Guitar distortion and/or feedback?

Stephen Sinclair sinclair at music.mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 9 13:04:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

I don't have a direct answer for you, but this might be a good start:

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/realsimple/SimpleStrings/Amplifier_Distortion_Amplifier.html

You could also check out the source code for Guitarix, which I think
is written in FAUST,
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

Anyways just realize that Julius Smith has a whole course devoted to this topic!
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/realsimple/faust_strings/
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/pasp/Sound_Examples.html

Steve