[Stk] bow pressure units

Perry Cook prc at cs.princeton.edu
Fri Aug 10 10:48:21 PDT 2012

Hey Stephen,

Yes, bow pressure, and bow velocity, are normalized generally
so that the semi-normal operating range is around 0.5, depending
on pitch, the interaction of pressure/velocity, etc.  There was never
any attempt to calibrate those to physical units, but the way they are
used in the simulation means that would definitely have the proper
type of units (distance per second/sample, and force-like units, such
that those work out with the friction table).

PRC