[Stk] STK Wrap

Nick Tsocanos hyborian.steel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:02:54 PDT 2012

Well you can take it as a starting point and do what you want with it. The
license is MIT like the STK, which means you can pretty much do whatever
you want with them. I mean I didn't really commit that much code to it,
other than some things, it's just mostly another way to use STK.

I put it in the SVN server on source forge
https://sourceforge.net/projects/stkwrap/

There are actually three projects. The first is Stk::Modular, which is a
C++ modular wrapper over STK. The second is a full wrap of STK for Python,
although  not everything is in there. It does provide an example audio
driver for doing real-time audio in Python. There is also a project in
there which is a standalone console that uses Lua to script the modular.

I'll also put in a simple midi network server you can use to do MIDI with
an example Python code, but I have not finished that it only handles output
right now.

So if you want to use it as a foundation for your own project go ahead, I
don't know how far I will support it except for what I needed it for, I
just figured I'd let other people have them if they can find them useful.