[Stk] while people are talking about their stk helper libraries...

Morgan Packard morgan at morganpackard.com
Wed Jul 25 08:26:33 PDT 2012

I've been working on one I call EZPlug.

It makes building synthesis networks much faster and easier for me. It uses
a weird, heavily nested syntax that allows me to write code that mirrors
the structure of the synthesis graph

https://gist.github.com/3176748

I used it to build
Thicket<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/thicket/id461778014?mt=8>
.

I've been planning on putting it on github, but have sort of been waiting
to polish it and gain some confidence that it might be of use to someone
else. But if anyone cares to vote for throwing it on the internet, warts
and all, so they can have a look, I'd be glad for the encouragement.

-Morgan

--
Morgan Packard