[Stk] Rawwave files... what are they?

Matthew Kettlewell matt at kettlewell.net
Thu Jan 30 18:31:16 PST 2014

So the sound files are part of the sound class?  For instance, the mandolin
class has a sound file that makes part of the complete makeup of the final
sound?

So the only reason I'd need to create a sound file and read it in, is if
I'm trying to create a new instrument ( like the Banjo or something )... do
I have it right?  Sorry if this sounds basic, I'm just trying to fully
understand how the framework works.

Matt