[PlanetCCRMA] updated: mammut, acpid; added: sndlib

Wed Dec 17 18:14:00 2003

> acpid-1.0.2-5 (which is newer than acpid-1.0.2-1.rhfc1.ccrma)
>
> installed.  Checking the fedora repository reveals that's the current
> official version.
>
> So, I "downgraded" to to planet 1.0.2 and... nada, nothing, nope.  Lid
> switch and powerbutton don't work.  I haven't heard the fan spin up (but
> I think that's handled in hardware on this lappy... I hope ;-)
>
> Anyway, unless some hardware threatening danger arises, I can live with
> broken acpid (though the earlier ccrma kernels were wonderfully easy and
> full of functionality).

Well, I cannot take credit for that, I'm just packaging kernels, I don't
mess with the internals. There should be a way to check if the acpi
subsystem is generating events, I think they appear in some file in
/proc, I think.

-- Fernando