[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora questions

"Alexander Carôt" alexander_carot@gmx.net
Mon Aug 2 13:22:01 2004

Hi everybody,

I just upgraded from rh9 to Fedora and of course I'm facing problems :

1.) There's no alsaconf. Where is it ?
2.) When I'm trying to install the latest apt-get rpms for FC2 I'm getting
this :

[root@localhost tarballs]# rpm -Uvh apt-0.5.15cnc6-1.rhfc2.ccrma.i386.rpm
/etc/security/selinux/file_contexts: No such file or directory
warning: apt-0.5.15cnc6-1.rhfc2.ccrma.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
ID 68d9802a
error: Failed dependencies:
        apt = 0.5.5cnc6-1.rh90 is needed by (installed)
apt-devel-0.5.5cnc6-1.rh90

So, I somehow have to get rid of the installed rh9-apt-get but I don't have
the rpm anymore. What do I have to do ?

3.) Is the standard ALSA-installation coming with FC2 allright or are
changes recommended ? It feels that something's wrong but have no idea
yet...

Thanks in advance

-- A l e x

--