[Agnula-Developers] Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA menu

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc@rncbc.org
Fri Feb 13 15:38:01 2004

Hi Fernando,

>> Which new feature of qjackctl are you refering to
>> (I quick glance at the changelog didn't answer me) ?
>
> Qjackctl CVS can (I tested this a couple of days) now accepts extra
> arguments to start an app after starting jack, if jack is not already
> running. So the menu for Ardour could now execute:
>   /usr/bin/qjackctl /usr/bin/ardour
> If Jack is already running you get Ardour only, otherwise you first get
> Qjackctl and then Ardour (once Jack has started).

I've changed a bit the code path of this command-line wrapper feature
(qjackctl 0.2.4.95). The semantics remains exactly the same, but I would
appreciate if you could check this out again (cvs up ?).

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@rncbc.org