[PlanetCCRMA] Still no sound ...

Bruce Elliott belliott4488@comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 18:30:04 2004

This is dumb, but I can't seem to remember how to upgrade to alsa 1.0.2
(or to 1.0.3, although you seemed to recommend against that).

Is it just

apt-get upgrade alsa   (?)

That just gets me "0 packages  upgraded."

apt-get install alsa

doesn't do it either.  Can you just remind me of what I should be doing
here?  (Acually, I kind of thought that "apt-get dist-upgrade" covered
all packages, including alsa ... not so?)

- Bruce