[PlanetCCRMA] Newbie trying to set up Quattro

Doug Regehr dregehr@rim.com
Tue Mar 16 10:19:01 2004

Thanks Mark, here is my modules.conf:

alias eth0 8139too
alias usb-controller usb-ohci
alias usb-controller1 ehci-hcd
alias ieee1394-controller ohci1394
# --- BEGIN: Generated by ALSACONF, do not edit. ---
# --- ALSACONF verion 0.9.0 ---
alias char-major-116 snd
alias snd-card-0 snd-intel8x0
alias char-major-14 soundcore
alias sound-slot-0 snd-card-0
alias sound-service-0-0 snd-mixer-oss
alias sound-service-0-1 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-3 snd-pcm-oss
alias sound-service-0-8 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-12 snd-pcm-oss
options snd major=116 cards_limit=3
options snd-intel8x0 index=0
# --- END: Generated by ALSACONF, do not edit. ---
# -- Keep modules from being autocleaned
add options -k snd-card-0
alias /dev/ttySHSF[0-9]* /dev/ttySHSF
alias /dev/modem /dev/ttySHSF
alias char-major-240 /dev/ttySHSF
alias /dev/cuaHSF[0-9]* /dev/ttySHSF
alias char-major-241 /dev/ttySHSF
options hsfserial serialmajor=240 calloutmajor=241
alias char-major-242 hsfosspec
alias /dev/hsfdiag* /dev/hsfdiag
alias /dev/hsfdiag* /dev/hsfdiag
alias char-major-243 /dev/hsfdiag
options hsfosspec dcpmajor=242 diagmajor=243
probeall /dev/ttySHSF hsfpcibasic2 hsfmc97ich hsfmc97via hsfmc97ali
probeall hsfserial hsfpcibasic2 hsfmc97ich hsfmc97via hsfmc97ali